If something goes wrong with your bike - like a problem with the battery, tyres or throttle - our UK breakdown cover can help. It can help give you peace of mind out on the road by making sure a mechanic comes to you if you break down.
We’ll send one of our experts to try to fix your bike (or scooter or moped) on the spot. If it needs more work, we’ll take you and your bike to a garage for repairs so you won’t be left stranded. Most of our vans can carry bikes so you usually won’t have to wait for a tow truck.
Included in motorbike breakdown cover
Our basic roadside assistance includes:
- Help from a mechanic at the roadside.
- Cover day and night, 365 days a year.
- Up to £5 of free parts.
- Enough fuel to get you going again if you run out.
- If more repairs are needed, we’ll take you and your bike to a nearby garage.
- If you have an accident, we’ll be there to support you.
What types of vehicles are covered?
You won’t need a special policy if you ride a bike - our standard breakdown cover applies to motorcycles, mopeds and scooters too.
365体育投注网But we won’t be able to cover electric pavement vehicles, electric wheelchairs, push bicycles, electric bicycles or any vehicles that aren’t road legal.
Got a car as well? 1 policy can cover your motorbike and your car if you hold:
- Cover for you (personal cover)
- Cover for 2 people (joint cover)
- Family cover
Add extras to your motorbike breakdown cover
You can tailor your level of motorcycle cover with these extras:
- At Home - We’ll come out if you’ve broken down within 1/4 mile of your home.
- National Recovery - We’ll take you, any passengers and your motorbike to a single UK mainland destination of your choice if we can’t fix your bike at the roadside.
- Onward Travel - Keeps you on the move while your bike’s being repaired, with the choice of a hire car, hotel room or help with public transport costs.
- Parts and Garage Cover - Get up to £535 (including a £35 excess) towards the cost of replacement parts and repairs.